Here are some ideas and tips of what to pack for Big Break - please read all the details, including the stuff at the very end.
-clothes (temperatures will range from 70s for highs and 50s for lows at night)
- shorts, t-shirts
- modest swimwear
- jeans/sweatshirt/light jacket for chilly evenings and mornings
- one nice outfit
- flip flops or sandals
- normal shoes
- Bible, notebook, pen
- sunglasses, hat
- beach towel (you can get one there really cheap if you don't have one - you'll be okay if you don't have one with you)
- water bottle
- small bag for the beach (tote, casual purse, drawstring backpack) - you will find this helpful if you want to have some water or sunscreen or anything else with you on the beach
- Sunscreen (you can buy some there too - we will be going to Walmart to get supplies, so you can buy anything you forget)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, deodorant, etc…)
- cash, credit card
- health insurance card, or other important info that you may need with you, just in case
- cell phone charger
You will be able to check a bag for free on the airplane and you can have a carry-on as well. Try to keep your bag size small.
As a reminder, your condo is fully furnished - you do not need to bring sheets or a sleeping bag. You will have a bed and towels provided. There is a fully furnished kitchen. There is also a washer and dryer in your condo you can use for free. You may want to pack some detergent and dryer sheets with you. If you pack detergent, don't pack liquid detergent...it will leak in your luggage. You can buy some detergent there. Your room should have internet access as well.
Big Break >